Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Third Project

I am having some trouble either finding a video that will be accepted by youtube.com or finding a picture that has enough pixels for pictory.com. I first tried to make a slide show off of a separate website that I could upload to youtube of a Coldplay concert that I was able to get great close-up pictures from. However, that website ended up wanting to charge me 50 dollars after I created the slides how. After that I turned my attention to pictory.com and tried to upload a picture from the same concert. The first setting that I chose to try and upload a picture to was the phoot camp 2011, however, that one didn't work. Then I tried the setting local legends and that one said that my picture would be accepted because it wasn't 1000 pixels wide. Then I tried to email two videos of my dog after a bath from my phone to my student email address and then try and upload it to youtube.com. However, neither one of the video URL's were accepted by youtube.com, so now I think I'm going to have to try and take a video from my camera and then try those to upload to youtube.com.

I was finally able to upload a video that youtube.com would accept and here it is! This is my roommates dog who has come up to visit for the week. She is sore from all the playing and swimming that she has been doing this week but gives it her best to do the tricks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_14Fej37d0

Here is the picture that I was trying to upload to pictory but it wouldnt be accepted...

No comments:

Post a Comment