Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yelp Blog

Here are the two links to my reviews:

1) http://www.yelp.com/review_share/o0TAwpCisYySjkIEn9iJvQ/review/ERAPD2w8YTbeXvKioB_TVg?fsid=5ZvElwyw15e0DM5igAJJMw

2) http://www.yelp.com/review_share/YI4U5Qew95gxkbs_RjO89g/review/77c3k9tkRTcJ5ZNSa5MHFg?fsid=tYRR1a5PF2A8-of9lwj1gA

I wrote a review for two places within Amherst, Ma. I thought that the experience of writing a review was easy and not difficult at all. I actually enjoyed writing the reviews. I liked being able to say whether I liked something or I didn't like something. I was able to tell the public whether or not a restaurant/ clothing store is worth while or whether its expensive and what the parking is like. I chose to write two positive reviews about places that I have recently discovered due to my friends or other online reviews. I thought that other people should be exposed to theses places because they are fun to go to and a great way to spend an afternoon or night.

1 comment:

  1. I chose to write two positive Buying Yelp reviews reviews about places that I have recently discovered due to my friends or other online reviews.

    ReplyDelete